Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Best 4 deck controller under $400?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am a dedicated Virtual DJ user. I have a monthly subscription for VDJ 8.0 and until recently I had been using a modest Hercules DJ controller, but now I want to upgrade. I recently purchased the American Audio VMS 4.1 but I received the Traktor version and not the VDJ version, so I'm sending it back. My question is simple, can anyone suggest to me the best 4 deck onboard soundcard controller for under $400. I understand preferences may vary. I'm considering shopping through PSSL.com for my selection choices.

I really do appreciate your helpful suggestions.

Thank you

Inviato Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 4:28 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Gemini DJ G4V DJ Controller 4 Channel Midi Controller

Inviato Thu 06 Aug 15 @ 3:00 pm
Are you wanting a controller that comes with VDJ LE so you can discontinue the subscription or do you intend to keep the v8 Pro subscription?

Inviato Thu 06 Aug 15 @ 4:23 pm
hooligansdj wrote :
I am a dedicated Virtual DJ user. I have a monthly subscription for VDJ 8.0 and until recently I had been using a modest Hercules DJ controller, but now I want to upgrade. I recently purchased the American Audio VMS 4.1 but I received the Traktor version and not the VDJ version, so I'm sending it back. My question is simple, can anyone suggest to me the best 4 deck onboard soundcard controller for under $400. I understand preferences may vary. I'm considering shopping through PSSL.com for my selection choices.

I really do appreciate your helpful suggestions.

Thank you

I don't think there is a reason to send it back. Don't know much about it but it's simple enough to not install Traktor as it should be supported in VDJ.

Inviato Fri 07 Aug 15 @ 10:54 pm
As it has turned out, AA produced units specifically for each software build. Not all of the functions of the board are available when using the other software. I have sent the VMS 4.1 back. I am a monthly subscriber to Virtual DJ and I intend to maintain that subscription. My first controller deck was the Hercules DJ4SET but it was very limited with its options and versatility. I find I am seeing a lot of Numark products for my price point. I have found a Pioneer controller deck that comes with Serato DJ but I do not know if I purchased that board if it would be another situation like I had with the VMS 4.1

Inviato Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 3:52 am

Inviato Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 11:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)