Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Eq knobs no response.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJGRNVControlleristMember since 2015
When I try to adjust the frequency knobs for HI, MID and LOW in the mixer it does not affect the sound of the music playing. The only thing that works to adjust the frequencies are the filter, which doesn't give me as much control as i would have if I could adjust hi, mid and low frequencies independently. I'm currently running the latest update. v8 build 2378.
It doesn't work through my controller, nor with the mouse.. Any possible solutions?

Thanks.

Inviato Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 2:10 pm
DJGRNV wrote :
HI, MID and LOW in the mixer

What mixer?

DJGRNV wrote :

It doesn't work through my controller

What controller?

Also, if you're listening via headphones then by default EQ changes are not sent to the headphone output. If you want to hear EQ changes in your headphones, you need to enable it.

Inviato Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 4:51 pm
DJGRNVControlleristMember since 2015
groovindj wrote :
DJGRNV wrote :
HI, MID and LOW in the mixer

What mixer?

DJGRNV wrote :

It doesn't work through my controller

What controller?

Also, if you're listening via headphones then by default EQ changes are not sent to the headphone output. If you want to hear EQ changes in your headphones, you need to enable it.

This mixer.

I'm using a Pioneer DDJ-SB. But thanks, I tried to enable EQ via headphones, and it solved my problem. Thank you for the response!
Have a good day.

Inviato Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 8:08 pm
How have you enabled the eq via headphones?

Inviato Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 3:34 pm

Inviato Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 3:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)