Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is there a better way?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm doing a wedding in a couple of weeks where the wedding party has 5 couples, and then there's the bride & groom. All 6 couples want their own song for their entrance as I announce them. 2 of the couple want the songs to begin at a certain time within their own songs. So my thoughts on it were to set up a sidelist, add the 6 songs for them, set up my cue points at the time limits they want to walk in at, and go from there. I'm using a 2 deck controller so there will have to be some quick load and unloading of tracks while I'm announcing so it works the way they want.

Is that the best way to go about it, or should I do it a different way? Normally most wedding parties only have just 1 song to walk into, so this will be a new thing for me, switching it up every minute or so for each couple. lol BTW...using V7 since I dont want to chance any crashes with V8 just yet. :)

Inviato Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 12:41 pm
The sampler is your friend....... I'd just throw everything in there and play them that way.

Inviato Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 2:54 pm
Forgot about the sampler! But I think I only have 2 or 3 slots open. lol Should be ok though. Thanks!

Inviato Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 6:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)