Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Subscription Error?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

drgooLE userMember since 2015
So yesterday at my gig I was greeted by a popup that told me I was using a limited edition of vdj. I was confused because I am/was currently on the monthly subscription of vdj that auto renews through my pay pal.

I closed out the poppup and used my controller like normal. Then after 20 mins the controller stopped responding forcing me to crudely use my mouse pad the to mix songs the rest of the night.

After the gig I log into virtualdj.com(which I never do) and I see this message, Subscription Error ("your credit card couldn't be charged on September 22 2015"). The issue(s) being that my "card" is paypal which I have granted the permission to take monthly payments(the info has not changed one bit), and I never got any notification in my email that the payment did not go through. So, the error has to be caused on Atomix's side of things.

So after a frustrating night today I'm wonder if anyone knows the cause of this error and if there are possible solutions?

Inviato Sun 27 Sep 15 @ 2:34 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Inviato Tue 29 Sep 15 @ 9:03 am
CamobuoyPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
I am having the exact same issue which has not been addressed over the past two weeks and counting.

I think the fact that the emails looks exactly like yourbilling email with no highlighted words or message title to say payment error is crazy.

I bought a controller to use with my pro licence and it wsked for the serial number of the controller which is a lite version of VDJ, once installed I can happily say I am now £300 down and lost a few gigs as my set was interupted telling me I needed a pro licence to continue using right in the middle of two gigs.

The support from VDJ so far has been shocking I like the product but right now I would prefer to spend more money on Serato than VDJ.

We are unable to charge your credit card, that's message I am getting. I have tried two cards and non of them work, I have spoken to my bank and there is no blocks on the cards

Inviato Fri 16 Oct 15 @ 3:01 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Please keep in mind that the paymant is not done by Atomix.
It is SWREG that handles the billing. So we get very little informations about billing issues and each problem has to be inquired to SWREG.

Inviato Fri 16 Oct 15 @ 6:08 am
Im having the same problem. The money has been taken from my account but it keeps saying Card couldnt be charged. Frustrating isnt the word right now

Inviato Fri 10 Mar 17 @ 10:35 pm
Same issue, Happened during a gig, complete nightmare, now I am home and it is still doing it, no link to resolve, just simply the word "error"

Inviato Thu 11 May 17 @ 9:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)