Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: System Upgrade Question - Single Deck MIDI Controller/Audio Interface

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just recently bought a Denon X120 analog DJ mixer...more of an impulse buy because I've been using my Numark MixTrack Pro II for 2 years and it's performed nearly flawlessly. I would like to take the mixer element out of the box and start learning how to mix on vinyl...eventually. But for now what I'd like to do is be able to have a pair of single deck controllers similar to the Numark V7 or the XDJ700 that came out recently. I also have a possible line on some Denon SC2000's but I hear they are MIDI only and I would have to get a sound card to go with them, which is OK because it would allow me to eventually upgrade to a more vinyl-based DVS control system and seeing as VDJ8.1 can accept prettymuch every kind of control vinyl, it doesn't have to be Scratch Live.
I think for now I'd like to be able to put two single deck controllers and the analog board in a small coffin case, plug in my laptop and hard drive, run my master outputs to my PA via 1/4" TRS to XLR and take the mixer element out of the box, thus decreasing the amount of system resources my computer is using in having to run an in-the-box mixer, and ultimately have a better analog front end via an audio interface with an ASIO driver instead of Windows Audio thus increasing output gain without hitting the internal limiter in VDJ and having to compensate my gain structure on the fly using a mouse.
So I think the Top 5 choices I'm considering are:
Denon SC2000
Numark V7
Pioneer XDJ700
Reloop Contour
Allen & Heath XOne K2

Let me know what you all think.

DJ Gyllburt

Current system:
Lenovo Y730 Laptop w/Windows 7 Ultimate (latest SP)
Numark MixTrack Pro II (controller)
VDJ8.1
Custom WD 4TB 7200RPM USB3 DJ Drive

Inviato Sun 29 Nov 15 @ 8:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)