Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark mixtrack 3 mapping Required - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Hey Everyone. hope you are fie.

I Need Numark Mixtrack 3 mapping ?. there is no mapping in addons section.

Thanks

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 15 @ 7:38 pm
For VDJ 8? Mapping is built in (i.e. the controller is natively supported). You only need the software. No other files required.

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 15 @ 7:43 pm
sqid101Home userMember since 2015
i need mapping for my mixtrack PRO 3 I hate serato help me plz

Inviato Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 3:13 am
Mixtrack PRO 3 is natively supported in VirtualDj 8.1
You DON'T need any mappers. Just the latest version of the software from here: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html
You will also need a licence (PLUS, PRO Subscriber or PRO Infinity) if you wish to use your controller for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Inviato Mon 08 Feb 16 @ 8:25 pm
i also need a mapper for the mixtrack 3. maybe a custom mapper with instead of the label commands u have the button numbers and function

Inviato Sun 28 Feb 16 @ 2:29 am
Please read the post directly above yours.

Inviato Sun 28 Feb 16 @ 12:42 pm
I need the mapping for virtual dj cure

Inviato Fri 10 Jun 16 @ 9:53 am
never heard of it.

Inviato Fri 10 Jun 16 @ 12:35 pm
I suspect it's a slip of the keyboard finger, and he means Cue (the Numark version of VDJ).

Unfortunately, not having a license kind of puts a damper on things.

Inviato Sat 11 Jun 16 @ 3:01 pm
Hi, I'm having trouble with the mapping for my Mixtrack Pro 3 on VDJ8. The FX buttons below the touch strips don't work right. Can someone fix the mapping or send a link for a WORKING mapping?...and PLEASE, don't do the usual patronizing and condescending answer of "virtual DJ 8 has native support BLAH BLAH BLAH!" thanx

Inviato Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 2:14 am

Inviato Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 10:05 am
OK, for example, on Deck2 I press "FX1" on the controller and it triggers "FX2", and when I press "FX2" and "FX3" they do absolutely nothing. I've tried remapping the buttons with no success. Also, the headset cue buttons work in reverse onscreen. When the headset buttons are lit on the controller, they are off onscreen, and vice-versa. And one more thing worth mentioning: When the "WHEEL" buttons on the controller are on, they do nothing onscreen, you have to click them on with the mouse to get the wheels to rotate.
Sidenote: for what it's worth, I'm using the Mixtrack Pro 3 skin to help with workflow. Any tips anyone?

Inviato Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 11:21 pm
UPDATE: I discovered that it isn't the Mixtrack3 mapping that's having problems, it's the SKIN! I downloaded and installed a different skin and it works great! I would still much rather use the matching Mixtrack3 skin for workflow purposes so if you could please update and correct the skin configuration it would be much appreciated. Thanx

Inviato Tue 02 Aug 16 @ 11:16 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Inviato Tue 02 Aug 16 @ 11:24 pm
Will there be an update on the mappings since we now have a sampler option.... for instance using all 8 pads for the slicer or pad mode button changing the way the pads are used?

Inviato Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 4:46 pm
I don't think it will officially happen,
you don't have enough buttons on the controller to fully work with pads, [no param1 or 2 or switch pad page]

Although it is possible.

Inviato Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 5:22 pm
There is a pad mode button and 8 pads per side so I am curently trying to set pad mode button to cycle through the pad options and setting up custom mapper for when pad mode is on slicer and change effect 3 to select mappings it's a long hard process but will get around it thanks for reply

Inviato Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 8:11 am
The pad mode button I believe, is a hardware layer

But good luck

Inviato Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 8:29 am
How to get licensi mapping numark mt3

Inviato Mon 13 Feb 17 @ 4:02 pm

Inviato Mon 13 Feb 17 @ 4:40 pm
95%