Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Songs in Playlists have RED X on them

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

dsr215PRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hi,

I've been running into this issue on both of my MACS. I make a playlist and everything is fine. A few days later I go to use the playlist and some to most of the songs have a RED X on them and are unplayable. I can usually fix this by using the "relocate missing file" option. This wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so often and so many songs. It's to the point where I can't use some playlists. I have 2 MACS both running the latest version 8 build and this happens on both. I do not use Itunes and these are only used for DJing. This has been an issue since I first purchased VDJ a few years ago. I am not moving the folders or individual songs around. Once I download music, it stays put. I use VDJ playlists and "My Library" to sort thru the music.

I've recreated the database - didn't work.
Recursed the music - Didn't work
Created new playlist's - Same issue

Is there a certain way that they are supposed to be created? Does recursing, analyzing for BPM's ect cause this?

There's a playlist fixer for Windows. Does anyone have one for MAC?

Thanks

Inviato Wed 09 Mar 16 @ 12:42 am
I have a program called Playlist: Make It Work Again. Looks like it is now unsupported but it worked for me. Will only find files if the file name has not been changed and will delete not found item off your list so be sure to use backups of your playlists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCC0yn10LNc

Inviato Wed 09 Mar 16 @ 1:04 am
My songs won't play with an x next to it. How do I get them to work?

Inviato Sun 18 Mar 18 @ 12:31 am

Inviato Sun 18 Mar 18 @ 9:01 am
DjAhdaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I had this issue. I went into options and reset to factory settings.

Inviato Sun 22 Jul 18 @ 5:25 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)