Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Wedding DJ Music Help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010

Inviato Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 7:14 pm
I'm looking at all slow songs and I can agree that all of them will work. I think you are missing a few more Country songs like Wagon Wheel (I play the Darius Rucker version) but I'm at the 9-5 right now with out my list to run over quickly.

Inviato Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 5:22 pm
Whitney Houston works great for wedding's alot of her songs are slow and perfect. She did a duet with Teddy Pendergrass Hold Me and that one is really good

Inviato Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 11:37 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Nice play list,did you get a play list from the couples to add with your wedding cloud/play.

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 12:59 am
Do you guys play all slow songs at weddings in the US? I fell asleep after 4/5 songs lol.

My weddings are more banging/party style with predominately Motown, Disco and 80s with a few party classics thrown in. Although, I do play more up to-date stuff in the last hour. Sometimes I get a full playlist from the Bride & Groom, I've played an all RnB and a couple of all Indie music weddings.

Three weeks ago I did a lesbian wedding with two brides in white dresses. I thought that was a strange experience until a fortnight ago, believe it or not, I did a wedding where the Bride & Groom and half of the audience were profoundly deaf! Seriously! Strangest disco I've ever experienced. Glad I don't know sign language, I would have been distracted trying to watch all the conversations going on .........and yes, I did have them dancing all night.

Just put that feather in my cap please lol.

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 3:22 am
asthedj wrote :
Nice play list,did you get a play list from the couples to add with your wedding cloud/play.

Most of the tracks I got from experience and a few I had to look up from some other experts in the field.

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 8:49 pm
DJSoulman wrote :
Do you guys play all slow songs at weddings in the US? I fell asleep after 4/5 songs lol.

No, not all weeding are slow songs. It really depends on the couple and what they want. My first wedding a few years ago was very upbeat and they even wanted a little EDM in the mix!

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 8:50 pm
great!

Inviato Fri 29 Apr 16 @ 12:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)