Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Video Window Closing on Mac OS and W10

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I thought this issue was fixed.....but no....over the weekend I did a gig....and after 3 hours playing...it crashed again.....the video window on the external monitor closed...and I couldn't open it again...I switched laptops from a mac to a dell and after 1 hour the same thing on the dell....is strange cause it happened in two different laptops....I am removing the software in both laptops and doing a fresh install.....with no extra plugging at all...let see if that solves it. I am assuming is the software....cause it happened in two different laptops. With VD7 never had a problem.

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 5:26 am
Just an up date.....so far it has been running for about 12 hours straight....the I turned off and turned on for another 6 hours without any crashing....that is a really good news. But, I noticed that in automix after it changes to the new song, it pauses (video freezes) for a second or two then the video continues. I am going to switch external hard drives and do another test. I will also test it with a W10 base laptop, I hope I get no crashes. In summary, the mac OS (No El Capitan) has no video crashes, except the automix issue. Will report the other findings. (I will also do a test in another macbook pro with retina display and el capitan...will keep posted. Thanks

Inviato Sat 30 Apr 16 @ 7:52 am
jabjuHome userMember since 2014
hello..i require help with how to reopen the virtual video player after closing it while still playing music using the player

Inviato Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 11:31 pm

Inviato Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 12:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)