Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: having problem with G4V gemini

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hello everyone i really need some help....I'm really not enjoying Virtual DJ Pro 8, reasons is that I can't seem to get my Gemini GV4 to work right the software won't recognize it or if it does it won't work right like... the light will come on after opening VDJ but nothing will work its like my Gemini will freeze up! please help me :(

Inviato Tue 03 May 16 @ 2:07 pm
Do you use MAC or Windows OS ?
Also please make sure your unit has the latest firmware

Inviato Wed 04 May 16 @ 7:31 pm
I'm using windows 10 and for some reason it keep crashing my my gemini won't

Inviato Fri 06 May 16 @ 12:29 am
New computer with Win 10, or did you upgrade to Win 10? As the previous question ask, did you get the latest firmware from Gemini? What version of VDJ are you using, the build number?

Inviato Sun 08 May 16 @ 5:57 am
HI. I have a similar problem. The program and the controller work, but after a certain time, it remains frozen. it locks. And the only way is to restart the pc.

Inviato Mon 06 Mar 17 @ 5:26 pm
same problem here my gemini G4 will freeze after a couple of hours and for some reason the left side of the screen wont work and only the right side works but some times the whole program freezes and i have to unplug everything for it to start working for a couple of more hours, some my question is how can i find out if this is a problem with 1) virtual dj 2) gemini controller or 3) a computer virus ? Help !!! i am using window 10 and i upgrade my drivers every week if available is there a kind up upgrade to do with the gemini g4 ????

Inviato Sun 30 Sep 18 @ 6:29 pm
I'm have same exact problem with my gemini g4v

Inviato Thu 29 Oct 20 @ 5:38 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)