Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: SL1 with timecode vdj cd's and vdj 8 problem.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

My laptop (windows 7) doesn't read the sl1 with timecode vdj cd's and vdj 8. Any help please? Thanks!

Inviato Thu 05 May 16 @ 10:41 am
You have a controller license (according to your profile). That type of licence only works with the specific hardware it came with and is only to be used for non paid work. If you want to be able to use time code, then you'll need to upgrade:

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/price.html

Inviato Thu 05 May 16 @ 12:02 pm
The SL1 Box is officially locked to Scratch Live (it will not work with SDJ either). No drivers are available to download from Rane. There is a possible work around on windows by installing Scratch Live then browsing to the Scratch Live programs file folder and clicking on the SL1 ASIO driver. There is no work around on mac as far as I am aware.

Inviato Thu 05 May 16 @ 3:10 pm
I am trying to see if I am able to use it in the 10 min timeframe before considering purchaching the timecode licence. It doesn't seem to work in any case Only one deck is recognised in Scratch Live also, there is no signal for the secod, ie right deck. "No signal for right channel. Unable to decode position" is one of the messages I get.

Inviato Thu 05 May 16 @ 4:20 pm
Your best bet is to ditch that box and buy another Rane or NI interface.

Plus it sounds like crap and its USB 1 which is pretty old now.

Inviato Thu 05 May 16 @ 5:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)