Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: karaoke files / video files / zipped etc have disappeared

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am running 7.4 and have had no problems for quite some time. While doing a show , all my karaoke songs disappeared like they are no longer on computer. I tried adding files to search database but nothing. I checked the folder on hard drive and they are all still there , they are just not being recognized by Virtual DJ . Have I hit some kind of filter ? Please HELP ! thanks in advance !!!

Inviato Wed 25 May 16 @ 2:39 am
if I remember correctly where it is, there is an EYE/DOT (along those lines) next to the SEARCH window, look in there and make sure the karaoke is check to display.

Inviato Wed 25 May 16 @ 3:34 am
Mr Magic DJ, I think you are on to something. I was using my backup (clone) and right where you suggested . ... to the right of the search box, there is an "EYE" . When I clicked on the eye, there was your option to choose to show Karaoke. I then booted my main computer (having the problem with) yet when I clicked on the eye , it only shows Show Covers and Show Pre Listen. The option to show karaoke isn't listed. Have I clicked on some setting that took it off. I believe this is part of the problem. Please see if you or someone knows how to get this option. thank you for taking the time to help . Michael

Inviato Wed 25 May 16 @ 3:57 am
I can NOT locate any setting that will allow me to include SHOW Karaoke , on the eyeball , to the right of the search box.

Inviato Wed 25 May 16 @ 4:43 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
It could possibly be you have removed that folder from the search data base, re add and see what happens.

(You'll find it to left of browser area in root folders)

Inviato Wed 25 May 16 @ 9:26 am
Make sure the video engine in config is enabled. If it's switched off then karaoke files won't appear in the browser.

Inviato Wed 25 May 16 @ 9:45 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As above, likely causes are that you either have 'video' disabled in Config, or have hidden karaoke files from view.

Inviato Wed 25 May 16 @ 11:19 am
an Update.
First I would like to thank all those that contributed.
It was suggested by the Virtual DJ staff that a reinstall was necessary.
I followed instructions, which included copying the database folder in Documents, and reinstalled a fresh version... this seems to have taken care of the problem. I am more aware of possible errors made by me. thanks again.

Inviato Sat 28 May 16 @ 7:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)