Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Automix reset pitch (where is the option).

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Some of the songs I play in automix I set to speed up (done in POI) and when the next song comes up, it does not reset (it stays where the last song was left). Now if i don't reset it manually, all the songs on the list will be played at the last PITCH set. I set the "resetPitchonLoad" to yes but it's not working.

Inviato Tue 31 May 16 @ 3:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
How exactly do you set those tracks to speed up using the POI Editor ?

Inviato Tue 31 May 16 @ 6:11 pm
I just set an action Pitch +3 (or any number), then later on I do another action Pitch +3 (so now I have a total of 6).

Once the song is complete and the next song plays, it stays to where it was left (in my example, the next song is playing at Pitch +6)

Inviato Tue 31 May 16 @ 8:04 pm
maybe if you turn them off again(-6) just before the end the track, or the mix point.
Just my silly logic

Inviato Tue 31 May 16 @ 8:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Having such an action in some POI, its like forcing Automix to stay at some higher/lower Tempo, same as if you were in your booth and move the Pitch on your controller. I wonder why did you have to do that in first place and not just leave Automix do its job in smart mode ?

Inviato Wed 01 Jun 16 @ 2:15 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)