Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How Does One Stop Ads - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

How can I stop the ads that keep popping up on my automix side view?

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 8:46 pm
Buy the pro-version?

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 8:56 pm
There's no need to buy the PRO version.

ANY license for VirtualDj will remove the ads. (Ads won't show up).
And even without a license ads don't appear constantly but from time to time.

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 8:58 pm
They are appearing every two minutes. Is there a way to stop them? I am not adverse to buying the pro version. Virtual DJ is a good program and I do not use it for anything but my own mixing; no controllers et all. So if I have to buy the pro version to stop the ads I probably will but it is kind of a cheap trick if this is the case....

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 9:03 pm
yes. what do you think?lol

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 9:05 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
There's no need to buy the PRO version.

ANY license for VirtualDj will remove the ads. (Ads won't show up).
And even without a license ads don't appear constantly but from time to time.

Does anyone actually reads the answers provided by the staff ??? :P

No, you don't need to buy a PRO license.
ANY license or CU plan removes the ads completely!

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 9:09 pm
Personally I think the way the ads are presented is downright ugly, but no worse than any other free app or program.

A lot of people have been using the "home" version for commercial use with a single output which is against the EULA. Having the ads pop up will help negate that to a point as it doesn't look professional and I think that's the point being made here.

If you are just using VDJ at home then the ads don't harm anyone.

glenskiPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Just go into your config settings and search for "tipOfTheDay" and turn it off / adjust the settings :)

yes. what do you think?lol

Well I have never been accused of being a thinker! I would venture a guess that if I pay I lose the ads!! I know the company has to make money so it looks like it will get a little bit more. The bad part is I only have twenty years to live so the return on my investment will not be as great as I would like; but that is life...

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 9:11 pm
glenski wrote :
Just go into your config settings and search for "tipOfTheDay" and turn it off / adjust the settings :)

This won't stop the Ads.

The Ad's are different to Tip Of The Day.

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 9:55 pm
Well I purchased the Pro License and do not see any ads so far. Best purchase I ever made!!!

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 10:50 pm
Welcome to the "PRO" family! :)

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 11:15 pm
Thanks. I will try not to make too much of a fool of myself...

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 11:57 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I should hope not, that honour is usually my domain.

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 12:55 am
geemixPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Buying Pro was the best purchase I ever made.

Everyone wants something for free these days, just the way it is. Me included.

However, the adverts are there to encourage you to either take notice of the ads to help support the software or to encourage people to buy the full version of software (not just VDJ).

Personally, if you are getting your enjoyment from the software and doing your own mixes at home, then VDJ has supported your needs.

Why not support the developers (and everyone who uses VDJ) by purchasing it? Your purchase really does help the software to develop.

Think about it, if nobody had ever purchased the early versions, we would not have 8.2 today.

That is thanks to everyone who supports and pays for the software over the years.

I understand not everyone can afford the full version of products, but when you use one many times, maybe it is time to think "I love this software and what it does for me." and perhaps then it is time to save a little each week until you can purchase the full version?

You know VDJ is certainly worth it :)

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 7:54 am
geemixPRO InfinityMember since 2006

Oh and welcome to the Pro Family btw

My previous post was not aimed at anyone.....just a general little rant lol

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 7:55 am
i agree the contributions to pro has given atomixs the funds needed to advance the software to stay on the cutting edge of technology i ve been with them since the days of vdj 7 and have seen alot of improvements . and seeing the progress continue shows atomix , i dedicated to keeping vdj around for the future and investing into a product that is on top of all the other dj software ive seen , i use it for internet radio broadcasting now i dont care for SAM or STATION PLAYLIST software . in vdj i have all i need in one

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 2:16 pm
I agree with all of the above. If Atomix did not care and was a lousy company that would be one thing. But as a home user they always helped me with problems and solved them in a very professional way. They have been very generous in letting people have this program for free. They have taken the long view that will probably pay off down the road. I am not a professional DJ and only use this program for my own mixes so I have very little idea of what is being discussed in these forums. I am starting to learn and have found out how to use google. This DJ stuff is a little more complicated than playing music!!!

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 4:24 pm
Bump! Just joined the "PRO" family, it feels good

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 6:17 pm
50%