Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Seeing some video glitches.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

When playing two videos, I'm seeing some glitches in the Rhythm Window and the video will freeze briefly when running loops or hitting hot cues.
This is my backup system, but I ran 8.1 on it without issue.

System:
Windows 10
Dell Inspiron 15r Special Edition
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz with 6gb system ram
Dedicated Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7700M with 2gb ram
Drivers up to date and DirectX 12

Just wanting some input before updating my main laptop (Dell Alienware 17). Any Video Jockeys out there testing 8.2?

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 4:46 am
Try this....checking the "NO" on videoUseDVXA see if it will correct the problem.

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 11:28 am
Tried that and even though it seemed to help a little, still getting some brief freezing of the video. I'll try on my main laptop with a better video card.

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 6:33 pm
I'm having Full Screen Video issues when Full Screen on a seperate monitor and generating any popup window or contextual menu.

In the example shown here, video is playing, and attempt to select the Video Effects dropdown. Video Effects dropdown shows up in top left corner, instead of where I clicked, and the screen begins to flicker.

https://youtu.be/n2JxpP_oRmA

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 6:56 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Is videoForceFullScreen set to 0 ?

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 16 @ 5:05 am

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 16 @ 1:22 pm
Virtual DJ Nead one modern skin pro many collor, visual every professional , i think. this is my sugestion.

Inviato Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 7:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)