Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Karaoke plugin loads next song when restarting song for singer.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I am using time coded CDJ's to manipulate my decks. Activating the plugin loads the song fine. But, if I pause or recue the song for a singer that needed to restart, the plugin unloads the song and loads the next. Is there a way to enable a manual load via a button?

EDIT: I just tried with timecode disabled. Pause on the deck via mouse also does this.

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 5:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We are aware of this issue and solutions will be offered soon.
In the meantime, the only way to keep the same Karaoke track is to keep it playing so only play_stutter (the PLAY button on the skin behaves like this if the Buttons Behavior is set as Play Stutter) or use the action goto 0% assigned to a custom button.

Any action that pauses the track like play_pause, cue, stop etc will load the next track from the list

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 6:06 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thank you for the information and the temporary work around. Play_stutter on the skin will work fine for now since I'm on the keyboard a bit for karaoke anyway.

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 6:11 pm
bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm not sure if this helps in your situation but what i do in karaoke is this . Set hot cue at start of track. then start track with start button, if punter need a restart click on previously set hot cue and track will restart

Inviato Thu 16 Jun 16 @ 8:49 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)