Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Is the frase "browser_gotofolder" still valid for VDJ 8.2 b3278?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Because I've got two button with that command and now they aren't working anymore...

<button action="holding ? browser_sort 'artist' : browser_gotofolder 'B:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDJ\Media\DJ Corny\PROMOS'">
<size width="93" height="45"/>
<pos x="622" y="654"/>
<up x="401" y="6777"/>
<selected x="331" y="3672"/>
</button>

<button action="var_equal '$SESSION' 1 ? var_equal '$LANGUAGE' 1 ? browser_gotofolder 'Y:\HOUSE\SPA' : var_equal '$LANGUAGE' 2 ? browser_gotofolder 'Y:\HOUSE\ENG' : var_equal '$LANGUAGE' 3 ? browser_gotofolder 'Y:\HOUSE\DUAL' : browser_gotofolder 'Y:\HOUSE' : var_equal '$SESSION' 2 ? var_equal '$LANGUAGE' 1 ? browser_gotofolder 'Y:\DISCO\SPA' : var_equal '$LANGUAGE' 2 ? browser_gotofolder 'Y:\DISCO\ENG' : var_equal '$LANGUAGE' 3 ? browser_gotofolder 'Y:\DISCO\DUAL' : browser_gotofolder 'Y:\DISCO' : var_equal '$SESSION' 3 ? var_equal '$LANGUAGE' 1 ? browser_gotofolder 'Y:\ROCK\SPA' : var_equal '$LANGUAGE' 2 ? browser_gotofolder 'Y:\ROCK\ENG' : var_equal '$LANGUAGE' 3 ? browser_gotofolder 'Y:\ROCK\DUAL' : browser_gotofolder 'Y:\ROCK' : var_equal '$SESSION' 4 ? var_equal '$LANGUAGE' 1 ? browser_gotofolder 'Y:\JAZZ\SPA' : var_equal '$LANGUAGE' 2 ? browser_gotofolder 'Y:\JAZZ\ENG' : var_equal '$LANGUAGE' 3 ? browser_gotofolder 'Y:\JAZZ\DUAL' : browser_gotofolder 'Y:\JAZZ' : browser_gotofolder 'Z:\VARIOUS'">
<size width="93" height="45"/>
<pos x="622" y="606"/>
<up x="401" y="6729"/>
<selected x="319" y="3476"/>
</button>

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 16 @ 1:24 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Out of the mind, isn't it "browser_goto_folder"?

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 16 @ 3:23 pm

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 16 @ 3:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
browser_gotofolder works fine here, and also tried with a holding ? combination.

Which part does work for you in the first action ? The holdng part works but not the 2nd one ? Are you sure the path (and Drive Letter) is correct ?

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 16 @ 11:19 pm
Quote :
browser_gotofolder 'B:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDJ\Media\DJ Corny\PROMOS'

Are you sure it's B:\ ?
It's a little strange to have a Windows installation on "B:" drive and besides that Windows have some issues with drives A: and B: (they are reserved for floopy drives and backwards compatibility)

Inviato Sat 25 Jun 16 @ 6:45 pm
@ Babis: I'm reinstalling Windows and VDJ on a dedicated PC (had that before, then not, now again) and I'll see what happens. The button just doesn't do anything. But again, let's see what happens with the clean install. Thank you for your input.

@Phantom: A:\ is my games installation drive, B: my programs installation drive, C: my Windows drive and D: my data drive. Y: and Z: are my two music video drives (for two different deejays). I have had this configuration for a long time without any problems. Windows is still on the C drive, as you can see. The reason for this is that larger SSDs are very expensive...

Inviato Sun 26 Jun 16 @ 9:34 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
No problem using A or B drive letters afaik.

Note that for gotofolder to work, the folder has to be reachable through the browser.
So my computer has to be visible, or a favorite to your b drive added.

Inviato Sun 26 Jun 16 @ 9:43 am
I took out "mycomputer" but added "Y:, Z:"
Could that be the problem?

btw: good info there, adion!

Inviato Sun 26 Jun 16 @ 11:15 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)