Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: need help with control z2 mapping please

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i am trying to map the clone to deck buttons its not working on factory default mapper. i am using a macbook pro
i can load songs to the decks but i want the same buttons to clone decks when pressed while holding the shift button ..i can get one to map but not both .i guess because both buttons are showing as the same name"shift_load " can someone help me with this or direct me to an existing mapper for control z2 Mac

i accidentally posted in 8.2 tech form(please delete) thanks again

also why am i not allowed to log in to info page (when you go to settings /controller there is an info button which takes you to a website to login but it won't let me) i thought this would show me what the buttons are configured for or is there a write up on the mixer mappings else where ..thanks again

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 16 @ 3:05 pm
nevermind ..i figured it out

I would like to access the info page though or at least have a look at whats been mapped for the control z2.i think i just seen the flux button used to tap beat according to the controller edit page dunno if its while holding shift or what though jus saw script hehe

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 16 @ 5:20 pm

Inviato Sat 25 Jun 16 @ 6:39 pm
Thanks Phantom deejay appreciate it a million

Inviato Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 7:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)