Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Upgrade Problems!!!!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Saw the upgrade available yesterday morning, so I clicked on. After doing so now the program only allows me to function for 10 minutes before the audio goes completely out and a message pops up saying that I need to purchase a license BUT Ive already purchased the license($150) 4months ago!!! & Ive had NO problems up to this point .. If the update was at a charge , it shouldve stated that giving the user the option to decline.
When I log on to my VDJ account I can see my purchases , including my subscription to CONTENT UNLIMITED.
I sudmitted a ticket to vdj support and this was their response:

Hi,

i'm so sorry to hear.
Please be so kind and delete the setting.xml and license.dat from Username/Documents/VirtualDJ

Then please try it again.

Kind regards

VirtualDJ Support Team
ATOMIX PRODUCTIONS

How do I get ahold of an Actual Person to talk to???? At this point Im not very pleased with the support or customer service.

Inviato Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 3:50 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Do you also see your licenses in the License tab from within the VirtualDJ options?

Inviato Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 4:16 pm
Yes I can see it... its asking me for a keycode. In the space where it says "License" ,it shows the brand mixer I'm using .
The next block ays unlock this controller but unerdneath it says "Already have"

Inviato Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 4:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you post here a screenshot showing the message you get after 10mins ?

Also it would help if you could also post 1 more screenshot, showing the AUDIO tab of the Settings

thanks

Inviato Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 4:58 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
If you are unable to do this we can set up a remote session with you to try and sort it. Feel free to pm me and I can arrange that.

Inviato Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 5:11 pm
Hey! 1st of all, Adion, DjDad & Homeboy...thank you each for your willingness to assist me with my virtual issues!!! I had to go n2 the operating system & delete the "setting.xml and license.dat" from Username/Documents/VirtualDJ
.... works fine now. Still wish I hadn't opted to upgrade!

Inviato Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 7:15 pm
Me Again!! It's doing the same thing all over. I log on, it plays for 10 minutes& then a pop up saying I have to purchase lincensing appears And then I have no audio! The fix that was suggested before allowed the program to work using my controller for 2 days ....

Inviato Fri 08 Jul 16 @ 10:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
djdad wrote :
Can you post here a screenshot showing the message you get after 10mins ?

Also it would help if you could also post 1 more screenshot, showing the AUDIO tab of the Settings

thanks

Inviato Fri 08 Jul 16 @ 11:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)