Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Question for MCX8000 and NS7iii owners:

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So I just bought the new Denon MCX8000 so I could try it out. My heart is still set on the Numark NS7iii as I learned on vinyl and have been torn on which one to get for a while.

As I'm re-entering the Mobile DJ business in the fall I got the Denon to experiment with but I cannot afford Virtual DJ Pro to test it with, nor is my ancient laptop old enough to run it smoothly at this time anyway. My question is in regards to the experiences others have had with both either of these controllers and Virtual DJ: What do you like and don't you like about how the hardware works with the software?

Inviato Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 5:29 pm
is your heart on the NS3 because of spinning platters ? well for me im an old school DJ who started with TT so when laptop djing came along. going with the Numark NS7 was a no brainer.now i DJ with 2 Denon Sc3900's and Luv them.....i got these because i didnt want a all in one unit

Inviato Fri 08 Jul 16 @ 1:19 am
The spinning platters are definitely the feature that keeps leaning me in that direction but the 8000 just seems more practical overall with it's standalone mode, 2 dedicated mic channels, etc. Do you happen to know if the screens work on the NS7iii with Virtual DJ?

Inviato Sun 24 Jul 16 @ 12:55 pm

Inviato Sun 24 Jul 16 @ 1:18 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)