Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: [Ver 8] Default skin

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Please create a default skin (or edit the current one) for Video DJs and KJs, with larger master video output and deck output views.

Inviato Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 11:50 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I have a version of the default 8.2 skin that I tweaked for someone, including larger video views...

Inviato Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 2:40 pm
Could it be made available in the download section please?

Inviato Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 2:54 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
+1

Inviato Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 3:16 pm
SBDJ wrote :
I have a version of the default 8.2 skin that I tweaked for someone, including larger video views...

That's perfect. How can I get it? Can you please provide a way to download it?

Inviato Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 7:23 pm
I agree. The video windows in the default skin are no use for video DJs.

Inviato Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 7:47 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80407

Main changes from the default skin:

* Video panel has lost deck previews and the volume/gain controls, replaced by a larger master video preview
* When video is activated, deck jogwheels are replaced by larger deck video preview
* Jogwheel is lower and extra panels (key, custom controls, timecode, aux) are along the top (to accomodate large video preview)
* Deck options menu has some extra options to control quantize functions and various automatic behaviours like BPM matching etc
* Waveform menu has option to toggle songpos playhead shading and scratchwave beat background shading
* 2 Deck only, no tablet/4/6 deck options
* Clock remembers 24/12 hour choice

Inviato Wed 13 Jul 16 @ 12:15 am
Thank you very much!

Inviato Wed 13 Jul 16 @ 9:42 pm
SBDJ wrote :

Inviato Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 8:22 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)