Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Is VDJ 8.2 incompatible with Matrox TripleHead2Go?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

When I click the video on/off button (master video output) on my skin in VDJ 8.2, the program crashes to the desktop (and then automatically restarts) when I have my Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition connected... Is there some incompatibility I should know of? I need this adapter for my dual-language sessions.

Inviato Wed 13 Jul 16 @ 3:34 pm
I have set VideoForceFullScreen=1 by the way... Don't know if that matters.

Inviato Wed 13 Jul 16 @ 7:37 pm
Mac or PC??

Ita been awhile since I've used either one of mine but ill pull them out and see what happens later tonight.

The only thing I can think of is a drivers issue but then I dont think it'd show up altogether.

Inviato Wed 13 Jul 16 @ 7:48 pm
PC.

I've got the latest driver installed (with support for w10 it says).

Thank you for your time and trouble. Appreciate that.

Inviato Wed 13 Jul 16 @ 10:25 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Have you tried setting videoForceFullScreen back to it's default of 0?

Inviato Thu 14 Jul 16 @ 1:03 am
I was going to answer you with a rhetorical (and slightly ironic) question, but then I realized... anyway, the short version: it now works. Thank you once again, Scott!

Now, before you go thinking I'm completely daft, some background info: It took me a whole day to get the Matrox dual screen splitting function working in Windows 10 (opposed to the 5 minutes it took me in Windows 7), namely, by discovering a certain combination of settings in Windows and Matrox... But it worked only when using Virtual DJ (outside of VDJ, the displays would only be halfway visible), and I couldn't turn off the video or VDJ would crash.

During the trial and error I tried many video settings in Virtual DJ. That's actually how I discovered the force full screen option in the first place. But after finding the best combination of settings in Windows and Matrox to get them - more or less - working together, I did not try to turn off the force full screen setting again in VDJ. I now have and VDJ no longer crashes.

For anyone interested: in Windows I set the resolution of the Matrox device for all three displays (3 times the width x height), but in the Matrox configuration utility I set the resolution of the amount of displays used (in my case: width x height x 2).

Make sure that in Windows 10 under display settings the slider of size of text, apps, and other items is all the way to the right (100%) and under advanced display settings in advanced sizing of text and other items the custom scaling - if used - is also set to 100%.

Inviato Thu 14 Jul 16 @ 12:13 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)