Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: 8.2 main screen freezing contantly

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ugabugaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I updated to version this week. The first night using it was trouble free. Tonight however, i am getting constant screen freezes where I can not search or use any of the on screen functions. The sound continues to play and i can start the next song using using the controller. Any ideas?

Inviato Fri 15 Jul 16 @ 3:09 pm
ugabuga wrote :
Going to start a new thread on this. A definite pattern happening. Every song is causing a screen freeze when it hits 50 seconds. Looks there is a problem writing the song title to the playlist. Everything is locked on the computer screen for about 1 min, then it comes good.

Took this info from a related post he started 2 hours after this post, which I closed.

What is your OS, and video card? Do you have the same issues if you revert back to previous version?

Inviato Sat 16 Jul 16 @ 7:01 am
This is a thing gor me too..
If i see the load security too much eventually i cant click on anything in the skin..

When load security or even right click menus, he skin dimms during pop ups.

Inviato Sat 16 Jul 16 @ 10:56 pm

Inviato Sat 16 Jul 16 @ 11:04 pm
maxrodPRO InfinityMember since 2013
My virtual dj 8 screen froze but music kept playing as well with latest build. Nothing would work. Had to restart the computer. Any ideas? Using a mac with el capitan and hercules dj4 console.

Inviato Sun 09 Oct 16 @ 1:06 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)