Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: extende video from laptop to screen

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi can you explain how i activate my video screen to work on monitor so i can play video

Inviato Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 1:29 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'd think
set your monitor as an extended desktop and drag the video window across, and give it a double click.

Inviato Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 2:06 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
There is a second way.
If you look in the vdj8 options where you activate video there is a drop down menu. Ìt normally shows window, however if you click on it then a second option appears which permits the selection of your graphics card.
This means the video ls automatically fitted to the screen.

Inviato Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 7:15 pm
Or.........

Once you connect the other monitor/projector/screen simply right click on the master preview window and click the monitor/screen/projector you want VDJ to use......

Inviato Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 7:30 pm
i have just added a album to virtuall dj pro 8 when i click on the album cd you see a quick display of title and artist then they all dissapear and leave screen blank

Inviato Wed 09 Nov 16 @ 5:04 pm
What's that got to do with setting up and using an external monitor?

Inviato Wed 09 Nov 16 @ 5:59 pm
Please do not hijack someone else's thread. Find a thread with the same issue, or start your own, thank you.

Edit; Even though this is your thread, the confusion comes into play when you discuss a different topic. I see you have started a new thread, so the conversation will continue there

Inviato Wed 09 Nov 16 @ 6:10 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)