Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Information about finding License Number

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

HandbookPRO SubscriberMember since 2012
I just purchased a subscription for Pro Subscriber and ws sent an email that read like this:

Thank you for your purchase on VirtualDJ.com
Your subscription will be automatically renewed every months.
You can stop it at anytime by visiting http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html
To enjoy your new license, please sign-in inside VirtualDJ using your login: Handbook and your password

If you don't already have it, you can download VirtualDJ from: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/

BUT WHEN I WENT TO MY ACCOUNT I DIDN'T FIND ANY INFORMATION REGARDING A LICENCE NUMBER,
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I WOULD FIND THIS INFORMATION.

Inviato Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 10:03 pm
There is no license number. The email contains the info you need.

As stated "please sign-in inside VirtualDJ using your login: Handbook and your password" - In other words, simply log in to the software as if you were logging in here. Same user name and same password. That's how the software recognises you, and knows that you have a current subscription.

Inviato Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 10:06 pm
HandbookPRO SubscriberMember since 2012
Thank you for the information

Inviato Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 10:42 pm
hi ,ive subscribed to pro infinity in virtual dj 8 to use my gemini g4v controller and my controller is not illuminating and not sure about my sound settings.my controller oem number that I have entered it says that I have an version 7, just wondering if this is my issue why it is not woking with vdj8??

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 18 @ 9:24 am
So I had paid for the license for VDJ 8 and was using it on my NS711 controller, but I no longer use that one and had purchased the Pioneer DDJ SX111. VDJ8 was working good and for a while. I went overseas but didn't bring my controller with me but was DJing and I received a message that I need a license. I bought the program 5 years ago and I can't track the receipt. Why do I have this problem with VD8 and not Serato Pro DJ? I should not have to pay twice for this program

Inviato Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 3:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)