Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: License is not showing up on Back up player

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

HandbookPRO SubscriberMember since 2012
I have a 2nd player on a 2nd computer but I cannot use the license I paid for (for this player) because the email address is showing my google account email address instead of my personal email address. I tried using my user name and password but it doesn't recognize it. I would like to get rid of the ads showing up on the player but it does not show that there is a license to use for this backup player. I would appreciate any help to resolve this. Thank You

Inviato Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 11:49 pm
Machines have to be connected to the internet.

when you launch the program, sign in like :

user name: Handbook
Password: (Whatever you use to sign in virtualdj.com)

This will validate your license and no more ads.

Do the same thing on the second machine.

You can only have 2 machine login.

If you use another machine to login to validate license, one will be log out making the machine HOME FREE version again with Ads (cause you can only have 2 at a time).

Inviato Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 2:08 am
So maybe I'm not explaining this correctly, I purchased a license for my original virtualdj player on my main computer to stop the ads from popping up.
Then I went on my 2nd computer where I have the back up but can't use the license to stop the ads from popping up because the backup computer
is showing a different email address. My account information is the same on both players but one player has my personal email address and the other player
has my google account email address. I really can't afford to buy another license for my back-up when all that needs to be done is to have the same email address on both accounts so my password will work. Also both players have the same User Id. Please HELP!!!

Inviato Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 2:21 am
Thank you for your help. I already was all set up with the main player, it was my back-up player that I was having trouble with, but I am all set now.
Thank You again.

Inviato Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 2:43 am
[quote=HandbookI am all set now.
[/quote]

So what was the problem and how did you solve it?

Inviato Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 9:14 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)