Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Two hopefully basic questions!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all, I posted this in the hardware forum, but I now feel its VDJ8 basic functionality and not my controller!

1. When I pull the cross-fader to the middle with nothing playing on deck B, you can hear and see from the VU meter that the sound is quieter? Never seen that before on any other DJ software. Surely it should maintain the full volume until you get past that middle point? This happens with or without the controller attached making me suspect I may have an option enabled?

2. The sync button on deck B seems to do nothing? Should the sync button not be trying to lock the "beat keeper & phrase indicator"? Temp doesn't get changed, nothing aligns?

Sorry if these are basic questions!

Inviato Sat 20 Aug 16 @ 1:17 pm
Don't worry - reset the settings and its all back to normal. No idea what was going on!

Inviato Sat 20 Aug 16 @ 1:23 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
1 incorrect, look at pictures of crossfader curves you'll see this is normal behaviour

2 are the tracks a similar tempo?

Inviato Sat 20 Aug 16 @ 1:30 pm
1. So normal cross faders would dim the volume mid way? Suppose you want to do a straight start on deck b?

2. Yes, I just can't seem to get the sync button to play nicely. Does the function differ to say Traktors at all?

Inviato Sat 20 Aug 16 @ 1:56 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
There are varieties of curve and you can make your own custom curve but generally volumes decrease proportionally to distance

Inviato Sat 20 Aug 16 @ 2:14 pm
OK. Are there any good tutorials on the curve editor and sync functions?

Inviato Sat 20 Aug 16 @ 2:40 pm

Inviato Sat 20 Aug 16 @ 2:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)