Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Video freeze problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

anok4u2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi, I'm having videofreezes with some videos.
My videos are ok, they all worked fine on VDJ7.

My laptop specs are:
-processor 4 cpu's - 2.30GHz
-memory 8192MB RAM
-NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M total memory 4096 MB
-dedicated video memory 1024

VDJ settings:
-automatic "videomaxmemory": 973
-VideoUseDXVA: on or off... no difference
-videoFPS: 25 (all my videos play 25fps)
-videoResampleQuality: medium
-letterBoxing: bars

Any tip to solve this problem is welcome.
I'm a pro-weddingdj....annoying i cannot work like i want to.

Inviato Mon 22 Aug 16 @ 10:25 am
same problem on my computer

Inviato Mon 29 Aug 16 @ 4:23 am
Does the audio dropped out at the same time and if so what kind of controller are you using

Inviato Mon 29 Aug 16 @ 5:06 am
What build version of 8.2 are you using?

Inviato Mon 29 Aug 16 @ 8:47 pm
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Keep Using VDJ 7, because so far in my case, VDJ 8 never work like VDJ7

Inviato Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 4:08 pm
tonys party time wrote :
Does the audio dropped out at the same time and if so what kind of controller are you using

-No audio problems at all.
-Controller Denon MC3000

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 3:39 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
What build version of 8.2 are you using?

The latest: 8.2 b3343

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 3:40 pm
Having the exact same issue. Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB is what I have. CPU is barely one bar and not running anything in the background. Random freezes in videos both HD and non HD and at totally random times. Some days it doesn't freeze in three hours, some gigs it freezes on multiple videos at random times. Any help is appreciated-I know so many people who are having this problem.

Inviato Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 5:55 am
The latest release is 3432, are you still having these issues?

Inviato Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 6:47 pm
I didn't see anything in the changes log that would suggest any video improvement for mac users. Was something included in that build to help with the video issues?

Inviato Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 9:46 pm
Hi there. I did not see any responses answering the issue here. I've run VDJ on my MAC Laptop for years now, and have never had an issue, but just this weekend I had it completely freeze while playing videos that had been played many times before. Not just the video but the sound AND operation. I had to shut down and reopen VDJ, only to have it freeze up several videos later. It was also doing a weird thing where it just locked up responding to my DENON mixer, so it kept running, but I could not operate any longer, and once the song it was playing ended, I had to once again shut down and restart, which means a dead dancefloor, which just cannot happen.

I don't understand how this program could work for so long and then all of a sudden to this. I did not update the software on my own, and don't see where it would do this automatically, but I also noticed that all my NEW videos added for the last gig has "STARS" on top of the yellow icon to notify they were new videos. This "STAR" had never appeared before that night, so somehow I'm guessing something updated without my knowledge.

Can anyone help here before my next gig in a week? Otherwise I'm really not sure what to do.

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 8:23 pm
What OS, what controller, what version of VDJ?

Sounds like a dodgy USB cable first of all.

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 8:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)