Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Is there a plugin that does geometric correction of the video output? when projecting from an angle? - Page: 3

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

If you just want to do correction it is probably better done with a stand alone plugin. In TC the hierarchy is fixed so easy to add some shaping to it for testing. I suspect it will eventually make it's way into TV but not necessarily for the purpose of correction but for general shaping.

Inviato Wed 30 Nov 16 @ 1:03 am
Hello Don,

Sometime, for a simple video projection, I can use Telly Container (and then, take advantage of his shape fonction).
But when I need to make video mixes, I need to use VirtualDJ.
That's why I wish a shape fonction inside VirtualDJ on the video output.

If I understand, You can eventually put the shape fonction in Telly Visual plugin, so we could use it whith VDJ? (and maybe with some more powerful shaping options!)

It would be awesome!

But in this case, could we pass the video output of VDJ (our videomixing) inside the Telly Visual plugin?

Inviato Wed 30 Nov 16 @ 9:01 am
That would be the case if I put shaping into TV Plus.

Inviato Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 5:19 am
And it would also work with the videos played in the decks of vdj?

Inviato Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 9:49 am
It would work with anything playing in VDJ but I am in no hurry to put shaping into TV Plus.

Inviato Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 2:41 pm
Waouhh !! It would be fantastic!!

Please Don!

Inviato Sat 03 Dec 16 @ 1:03 pm
SBDJ wrote :

PLEASE please could you complete this??
...and I bet I'm not alone in thinking "The more I look at this the more it looks useful"

My idea with this is IF you have 2 external video screens "Stretched" not duplicated, you could put the singer's karaoke words on one screen AND simply load the same karaoke track to another deck to have the titles on the 2nd screen... (The singer's rotation list could be on this screen too, Audience facing)
In reality, windows and virtualdj would see the 2 external monitors as ONE wide desktop so your plugin could be used to position the desired deck wherever needed..
What I find with karaoke, you put a large screen audience facing and the people bitch n moan that they need another screen for the words so they don't have their backs to the audience.. you set this up for them with 2 screens both showing the same things and then SUPPRISE, theyre ignoring the 2nd screen for the words and looking at the big screen :(
The 4 deck positioner could help me out here :)

Inviato Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:09 am

Inviato Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 12:26 pm
no. that is locked to the sides of the screen and only follows the keystone correction..
the screen shot I quoted would work to any point around the screen.

Inviato Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 1:45 pm
Years ago I started working on Essential Karaoke for VDJ. I got up to beta 16 with it but it was becoming very apparent that the VDJ market for 3rd parties was poor. It had some features years ago people are still asking for.

The playlist tracked an estimated play time. You could drag things up or down or change them form played to unplayed. You could mix in ads, video or audio files for an intermission like thing. Edit the singers name easily. Save and load play lists easily.

It had 2 optional windows you could use and move them to other monitors so you could have 3. The VDJ monitor, TK video one and TK video two. You could put a camera on one monitor, the playlist on another,and whatever you wanted to show from VDJ.

You could use the normal CDG background color or replace it with an image or video background. You could also use the camera for the background if you wanted to.

It had an optional pop window user interface so it was not restricted to the VDJ7 small plugin space.

I have to think that your monitor idea is just like grasping at straws. It would be a clumsy way to do it. But like a lot of the time when you need something anything is better than nothing as long as it is free lol.

Was going to add history and others things before I cut it off.

Here the bland CDG color was replaced with a silent video background. Some of the original background color is retained around the words so they pop out better. The transparent effect is automatic so you don't have to select some color and background color can change as it does in some CDG files. Not a problem. It improved color transitions by automatic detection and used full color for smooth transition rather the choppy one with limited color. Also improved scrolling so it was smooth unlike most CDG players where scrolling is kind of jerky.

Inviato Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:07 pm
Okay so as Scott isn't going to finish his updates to his plugin, where do we get Dom's version of the keystone plugin please?? :/

Inviato Sun 15 Jan 17 @ 1:55 am
Mark, the shape feature is only included in TellyContainer. TC is a stand alone application that runs TellyMedia and TellyVisuals without using VDJ. TC is not a plugin and has nothing to do with VDJ so it cannot be used to effect the VDJ display. TC started out as a test app for my personal use but some people expressed an interest in it so I put it up for general use. The shape function is not contained within TellyMedia or TellyVisuals at present. Eventually it will be put into the TellyVisuals Prime version but I am not sure when that will happen.

You can get TellyContainer when you make a donation of 25 dollars or more. You also get more features in TellyMedia and TellyVisuals when you do that but again the shape function can only be used within TellyContainer at present. Programming is usually an evolving process and the shape tool in TC is a first pass but it works well using 4 point correction. I love the algorithm that it uses and has potential beyond correction. It started out because about a year ago I had a request to put general shaping into TV for any panel. The best place for me to evolve this process is within TellyContainer.

For more info:

http://www.tellyvisuals.com

Inviato Sun 15 Jan 17 @ 1:47 pm
Hi Don,

I wanted to know if it would be possible (in a near future) to have the shape correction in TellyMedia and/or TellyVisual prime?
So, we could have a shape correction on the video output of VDJ.
I 'm really waiting for this amazing function and I know you can do it (because you already have done it in TellyContainer).

It would be so, so, nice!

Inviato Sun 10 Dec 17 @ 1:00 am
Or if someone can implement a 4 corner correction on the VDJ video output?

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 17 @ 1:05 pm
PRESTIGE SONORISATION wrote :
Hi Don,

I wanted to know if it would be possible (in a near future) to have the shape correction in TellyMedia and/or TellyVisual prime?
So, we could have a shape correction on the video output of VDJ.
I 'm really waiting for this amazing function and I know you can do it (because you already have done it in TellyContainer).

It would be so, so, nice!

Sorry for not replying sooner. I have been busy working on things unrelated to plugins and it is taking a long time. I will eventually do it but I have so many things pending.

Inviato Sat 30 Dec 17 @ 9:04 pm
Instagram almost ready in that list of to-dos?

Inviato Sun 31 Dec 17 @ 6:57 pm
Instagram has been done for a long time but still need their permission. Hard for me to deal with their BS when busy, Maybe though I will let some people test it out.

Inviato Mon 01 Jan 18 @ 7:47 am
Well that sucks, anyways I’m game to try it out.

Inviato Mon 01 Jan 18 @ 7:08 pm
Hi Don,
I hope you are well.
It is still me for this request of Shape correction in the vdj TellyVisual plug-in, or to integrate the signal from VDJ to TellyContainer to profit from this correction.
I know you were working there and I was coming to the news to know the progress?
Personally, I would be willing to pay a small fee for this function (that I really need).

Inviato Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 7:33 pm
I had been stuck on an unrelated drawn out project but I have a little free time now so let me see what I can do for you.

Inviato Mon 12 Mar 18 @ 6:00 am
85%