Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer CDJ2000NXS2 - Firmware Update issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Pioneer has recently provided a firmware update for the CDJ-2000NXS2, but we have been informed that the HID protocol is now broken, meaning that LEDs and Screen info will probably not work with VirtualDJ.

Until we gather more info and provide a solution, it is strongly advised not to update the firmware of those units to the latest version.

Inviato Sat 17 Sep 16 @ 12:03 am
djtucciPRO InfinityMember since 2010

too late for that information , I have been stalled

Inviato Sat 17 Sep 16 @ 6:54 pm
if i can help the team to test this, let me know

Inviato Sat 17 Sep 16 @ 6:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Next Build (3414 or higher) will have support for the new firmware of CDJ2000NXS2, including scratchwaves and beatgrid display.

Important : When the next update comes, you will need to update the firmware of the units to the latest firmware in order to fully use the CDJ2000NXS2. If for any reason you need to keep the old firmware, you should not update to the new build of VirtualDJ or else some LEDs and screen info will not fully working.

Inviato Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 4:42 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Also for the guys using site hardware 'club's rigs' etc, DON'T FORGET to save a build of vdj that works with the old firmware, because you don't know if or when their gear will be updated
[unless of course v8 could support both standards as an option]

Damn you guys are working hammer and tongs, thwarting all these propriety systems & 'essential' HW updates, go Atomix!

Inviato Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 5:56 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Using an older build with the newer firmware, or the newer build with an older firmware, all the buttons and most of the leds still work btw.
Only the time display and cue leds are not working in these cases.

Inviato Wed 21 Sep 16 @ 8:15 am
Hi Guys, i can`t see any improvement, i updated the cdj2000nxs2 to the new firmware 1.5 and nothing change, i updated the vdj too, and nothing happen

Inviato Wed 28 Sep 16 @ 1:01 am
Which VirtualDj build are you using ?
How do you connect your CDJs with your PC ? They both need to be connected via USB, not via LAN
Do they work fine with Rekordbox ?

On the Utilities menu of the CDJs make sure that MIDI Channel is set to 1 for both units.
Finally (just in case) follow the directions on page 37 of CDJ2000NXS2 User manual.

Inviato Wed 28 Sep 16 @ 5:42 am
hi guys, i recently been upgraded the cdj`s and works fine, nice work with the touch screen, but i have a problem with the hot cues, when i delete one, this doesnt delete the right hot cue, whats can be?

Inviato Wed 05 Oct 16 @ 2:27 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you provide more details ? If e.g. you use DELETE +HOTCUE 1, doesnt delete Hotcue 1 ?

Inviato Wed 05 Oct 16 @ 10:20 am
im sorry for my bad english, but the problem its this, when you delete hot cue 1, doesnt delete that hot cue, and the HOt cue LED doesnt correspond

Inviato Fri 07 Oct 16 @ 1:20 am
nice work guys, now with the new version works great, thanks. its posible to mapp the red led line in the jogwheel when we push the cue botton?

Inviato Sun 09 Oct 16 @ 4:00 pm
now some presets are broke, now i cant see the % of the tempo, neither the loop range in the screen

Inviato Sun 09 Oct 16 @ 4:05 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)