Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: content unlimited search bug on VirtualDJ 8.2 b3409 PC?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DjAllyALPRO SubscriberMember since 2016
ok so today i got a update to VirtualDJ 8.2 b3409 PC version and after updating it when i was DJing online i noticed a lot of music content in search wasn't showing up like it used to in content unlimited but when i went back to the older version all the music was there like normal.... anybody else having that issue with the new update?

Inviato Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 10:07 pm
djay15PRO InfinityMember since 2016
Yes, I'm having the same problem!

Inviato Mon 19 Sep 16 @ 7:03 am
BillbwePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Me too , my search is pretty limited now ?

Inviato Mon 19 Sep 16 @ 7:16 pm
content unlimited is not giving much search results in BUILD 3409 the earlier builds are working.

Inviato Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 12:14 pm
I don't currently see any issues with CU. Of course it's hard to "see if everything is there"

But I can confirm that Netsearch does not work for me in latest build 3409
When I went back to build 3343 Netsearch was working again (I had to remove the .exe file manually to downgrade to build 3343)

Both CU and Netsearch work fine in v7.4.7

It would be nice to get a confirmation on this issue from the VDJ team

Inviato Wed 21 Sep 16 @ 5:29 am
A real simple test, type Drake in Netsearch. You get nothing, I don't just mean any songs, but no response at all. The dev team monitors the forum, so I am sure they are aware of the situation. As stated before, the product that you pay for is working fine. The service that we do not pay for, has the issue.

Inviato Wed 21 Sep 16 @ 7:34 am
I have also tried searching for Meatloaf songs and get no response but used to get meatloaf tunes before latest update

Inviato Wed 21 Sep 16 @ 4:53 pm
I am having the same problem. Very little is showing up when I search. I searched "the beatles" in audio and all that came up was Eleanor Rigby 2016?

Inviato Wed 21 Sep 16 @ 11:44 pm
Same problems here. I operate on the pc version. Did the latest update and now very limited.

Inviato Thu 22 Sep 16 @ 2:21 am
Same for me, and my renewal date is tomorrow/Monday.

Is there an answer anywhere?

Inviato Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 4:29 pm
DJAllyAL how do I go back?

Inviato Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 4:30 pm
drawfull wrote :
DJAllyAL how do I go back?

To downgrade on PC I:
1. Disabled auto update and early release updates
2. Cleaned the documents\virtualdj\cache for any auto downloaded versions (if you have had auto update enabled at some point)
3. Renamed the virtualdj8.exe in "\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDJ\" to something else (like virtualdj8_backup.exe)
4. Downloaded b3343 from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html
5. Installed right on top of the current version

Inviato Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 5:57 pm
Having the same issues I am going to try and go back to the old version and see if this helps

Inviato Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 11:21 pm
Hello Tech Team,

I have VDJ8.2 B3409.

My issue is that i use to be able to double click on the song name that shows in the browser area for live feedback. You where it says "LiveFeedback recommends:"? I used to be able to double-click on the song recommendation and the song and other versions would pop up in the browser area.

Well for this particular instance, the recommendation is "Mase Feat. Total - What You Want". When I double-click on it, the recommended title went up to the search area of the browser, but no songs populated the browser window.

As a matter of fact, my content unlimited seems to be limited. I search on Lady Gaga and get all kinds of hits, but when I search on Glady's night and the pips, i get nothing. What recommended solution can you give me? I hope there is one. This is frustrating.

Sincerely
DJ 2-Tite

Inviato Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 2:56 am
It might help if you used the correct spelling of the artists you were looking for :-)

Her name is Gladys Knight, not Glady's night.

The solution is as stated above (and in various other similar threads). Or of course you could just buy your music rather than renting it.

Inviato Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 8:33 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)