Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Deck A losding on to right cd player and Deck B loading on to left cd player, plust other wierdness

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Haven't had my Pioneer kit plugged in for a couple of months, and now when I have connected it, nothing works as it should.

Deck A will sometimes load to the left cd player but play from the right channel fader on the mixer and vice versa.
OR
Deck A might load on the right cd player and play from the left channel on the mixer.

Basically any weird combination you can imagine.

Everything has the latest drivers and firmware and used to work perfectly.

Even when I somehow get it to work correctly, when I close and re-open VDJ it's all gone crazy again.

Kit is cdj 2000nxs and djm900srt

All help much appreciated. Thanks.

Inviato Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 4:09 pm
The only way I can get this to work correctly is to reverse the ports that I connect the cd players to.

This seems to solve the problem, but I would like to know the cause of it, in case I have any other issues.

Inviato Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 4:27 pm
Bear in mind that VDJ doesn't have eyes. It can't see which CD player you have on your left and which is on the right. :-)

You have to configure that in the controller window. See page 82 of the manual.

Inviato Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 4:52 pm
By Jove, I think you've cracked it.

I've never looked in the controller section before as everything has always worked.

But it was assigning the cdj's to automatic (1) and automatic (2).

Now I have set them to 1 and 2, not automatic all seems to be back to normal.

That darn user manual seems to have covered everything. If anything changes I will report back.

Thanks again, you have no idea how frustrating this has been.

Inviato Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 6:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)