Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: How to change effects?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So I have a numark party mix and each deck has 4 pads, on VDJ 8 the effects I can use are beatgrid, flanger, phaser and a filter. I was wondering how do I change these as I don't want the phaser on there and I'd much rather have reverb? Is this even possible?

Inviato Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 12:59 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Effects on the Partymix is just a Page of the PADS section of VirtualDJ. So in case you need to change something in that page you will need to open the Party Mix (PM) Effects Page with the Pads Editor.
Pads Editor is not available from the PartyMix tailored skin (since there is no drop-down list, but only selection buttons), so you will have to do that from the default skin of VirtualDJ .
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/editors/padseditor.html

Inviato Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 1:03 pm
Ahhh awesome, thankyou!

Inviato Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 1:27 pm
Pretty sad there is no way to change the effects with the skin that works with the party mixer. virtual dj forces you to buy pro just to be able to download effects... i mean the 30 day trial with virtual dj is kinda enough incentive to buy it if u like it after. Please consider updating the options for the numark party mixer at least please

Inviato Fri 18 Nov 16 @ 5:47 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
map a keyboard key to
pad_edit

Inviato Fri 18 Nov 16 @ 6:44 am
Trippyboi wrote :
no way to change the effects with the skin that works with the party mixer

....but any skin will work with the Party Mix. You don't have to use the skin that looks like the controller.

Inviato Fri 18 Nov 16 @ 6:10 pm
Grim321Home userMember since 2017
How do you adjust effects on the Numark party mixer

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 17 @ 11:41 pm

Inviato Tue 05 Dec 17 @ 7:33 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Grim321 wrote :
How do you adjust effects on the Numark party mixer

Short of a shift level re mapping you can't, you simply don't have the dials to spare.
However you do have a full qwerty keyboard you could remap.

Inviato Wed 06 Dec 17 @ 6:38 am
How do i change an effect from phaser to echo on a Numark Party Mix DJ Controller?

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 18 @ 11:06 am
who ever need to change the effects need to read djdad's post above come on people.

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 18 @ 11:21 am
Can someone help with a tutorial on How to change an effect from phaser to echo on a Numark Party Mix DJ Controller?

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 18 @ 11:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Here is an example of making Pad 2 to trigger Echo.
Since the PartyMix doesnt have faders to adjust the Parameters of the Effect, it is advised not only to have an action to trigger the effect, but also define some of its parameters.

As said in my previous post, you need to switch from the PartyMix Skin to the default (or any other that supports Pad page selection) and choose "Edit" from the drop-down list to open the Pad Editor as per the pic above.

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 18 @ 3:20 pm
I have just done like you said but its not working... the button on the controller just goes on with no sound effect & cant go off.

Inviato Thu 11 Jan 18 @ 6:13 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)