Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Video Editor totally broken b3514 [SOLVED]

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

EDIT1: REGRESSION BUG. IN 3471 issues aren't there.
So the video editor is not working at all. Issues:
1) When i press play nothing happens.
2) I can't re edit my vdj edit files.

Windows 10 64 bit. i7 Alienware / Nvidia 3GB / 16GB RAM

Inviato Sat 12 Nov 16 @ 11:06 pm
Someone actually uses the inbuilt editor. Wow!

I tried early in V8 and gave up. Maybe it's improved since then .....

Inviato Sat 12 Nov 16 @ 11:13 pm
Not only I use it. I rely on it!!! I have so many cool remixes and the original song's video is used with the video editor to create a video. I video DJ 3 times a week so i need an easy solution for those remixes... Not all pool websites have the remixes i use. The video editor is one of the best features of vdj8

Inviato Sat 12 Nov 16 @ 11:37 pm
Will have to give it another try then!

Inviato Sun 13 Nov 16 @ 1:06 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What are you doing within the video editor?

If I get a remix where there is not video available, I just link the original video to the remix and the results VDJ provides usually do not have to be edited afterwards.

Inviato Mon 14 Nov 16 @ 9:29 am
Fixed in latest build. PachN i wrote above. I have around 150 video edited files. Don't like using samlers or milkdrop too much.

Inviato Mon 14 Nov 16 @ 7:56 pm
You should post a video of how you edit your videos. Would be nice to see someone other then the Atomix staff explaining how its done.

Inviato Mon 14 Nov 16 @ 8:46 pm
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
You should post a video of how you edit your videos. Would be nice to see someone other then the Atomix staff explaining how its done.

Sure no problem. As soon as i have a little bit time i will show more than that. I have a whole system of how i work.
One of the main reasons i made the jump from 7 was because of the video editor. I used to use Canopus Edius to edit and fix my video clips... now all I use is the video Editor. It saves me so much time

Inviato Mon 14 Nov 16 @ 9:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)