Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Karaoke mode skipping songs in automix playlist

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm having a weird issue which only cropped up this week, unfortunately right in the middle of a gig.

We tend to use karaoke mode with automix for background music. It's easier to manage for some of our DJ's, and it gives us some flexibility when dealing with other things at the bar. However, last night while karaoke mode was on, the background music started skipping songs in the list. Always the same songs, reloading them later in the list, or even pulling a different version from content unlimited did nothing to solve the issue. Sometimes as many at 8 - 10 songs would be skipped at a time.

Now, I could understand if it was only skipping Content Unlimited songs, but it didn't seem to matter if it was a song on the hard drive (private collection, not downloaded to cache), or on Content Unlimited.

I started trying to isolate the issue today, and noticed a completely different quirk. If I play the automix alone, no karaoke mode, the skipped songs play in the expected. However, as soon as I start up karaoke mode with automix, the problem returns.

I've already reset the settings to factory default which didn't solve the issue, and I've got VJ8 running batch scans just for kicks, seeing as some older software we used to use had similar issues at times and that corrected the issue. A sort of "kick in the seat of the pants." I'm just hoping that someone here might have a suggested fix before I completely uninstall and reinstall. We have another karaoke night coming up in less than a week, and I'm hoping to have this resolved by then as our other DJ/KJ is not as technically minded.

Thanks for your time.

Inviato Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 11:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)