Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Terrible Sound Issues

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

For years now I have been stuck with 5.0 and 6.0 as I liked the simplicity of the setup, I knew where everything was - now I've upgraded and the sound in my headphones is utter crap :(

The bass is muffled and I'm not maxing out on volume and nothing is overclocking. I love DJing with the full force in my earphones, now I have to reduce the sound as it distorts badly. I have looked in settings and tried multiple different setups. I knew I shouldn't have upgraded, simplicity is sometimes best.

I just want full, non-distorted bass in my ears and not have restrictions on sound!! I wish I'd never upgraded :(

Inviato Fri 30 Dec 16 @ 11:51 pm
I am having the same issue. It seems to happen the most on the B deck. I thought it was a bad cord. so I changed the cord. Then I changed Mixers, Then I changed controllers. I just purchased a brand new Mac Pro today because someone suggested it might be the sound card in my older mac pro. I got a NYE gig coming up so not cool :(

Inviato Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 12:05 am
First post, you upgraded to what, what OS are you using?

Second post, I don't do Mac, but what are your soundcard settings, maybe a Mac guy can help.

Inviato Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 3:34 am
Hi I moved over to mac and whilst I can hear the songs through the headphones the sound is much quieter and no base

Inviato Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 2:13 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)