Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pioneer Plx-500

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

looking to invest in the pioneer Plx-500 to run with VDJ8, does any know how its set up it or any suggestions would be help full.

Inviato Sun 15 Jan 17 @ 2:07 pm
You'll need a 4in 4out sound card, now this could be a mixer with a sound card built in or a controller......

Then you'll of course need timecodes and a copy of VDJ PRO FULL.

Inviato Sun 15 Jan 17 @ 2:25 pm
thanks for responding, I am new to this part of djing on tables.. I was wondering if you have any ideas of what would be a good mixer or sound card to use. I already have VDJ full and timecode just need the purchase the right affordable one

Inviato Sun 15 Jan 17 @ 9:05 pm
Google for "DVS mixer" or "DVS sound card" etc.

Inviato Sun 15 Jan 17 @ 9:21 pm
thanks again for the help

Inviato Sun 15 Jan 17 @ 9:38 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Research about these ones... some have built in Midi-Controls so you can DJ with just a straight 3pc set up (no box/soundcard and no modular controller required).

For low to mid Budget: Akai AMX, Behringer DDM4000, Native Instruments Z2, Denon DNX1600, Mixars Duo...

If budget is not a problem, Pioneer DJM-850, DJM-900NXS, DJM-S9, Rane 62, 64, 68.

Inviato Mon 16 Jan 17 @ 7:47 pm
wow thanks this help me in trying to Narrow them down.... I have seen so many but don't know which will work and be affordable.. buying the Pioneer alone will cost me but worth it.... but you put me in the right direction. thanks I will let you know what happens and if I have anymore questions. you guys have been great

Inviato Mon 16 Jan 17 @ 10:40 pm
Do you have a DJ equipment retailer near you, that you can pop into? If not, give one a call and tell them what you're looking for.

Inviato Tue 17 Jan 17 @ 9:48 pm
Something new - the Reloop RMX-90 DVS mixer just announced for NAMM.

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 6:52 pm
Yeah I watched the video last night, the mixer looks and sounds legit.

Need a hands on though.....

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 8:46 pm
I got my AA 10 MXR to work Directly with my Mac book, and My plye Turntables and VDj Control V... to read and work. so now I got my Pioneer 500 and I set it up connecting to my Mixer but VDJ says it doesn't read the timecode.. which is the same ones I used just a day before. Any Ideas thanks again and should I make this New post,

Inviato Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 12:30 am
Sounds like something is wrong with your settings.

Can you post a screen shot of your sound settings??

Inviato Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 1:48 am
mikecruz23 wrote :
I got my AA 10 MXR to work Directly with my Mac book, and My plye Turntables and VDj Control V... to read and work. so now I got my Pioneer 500 and I set it up connecting to my Mixer but VDJ says it doesn't read the timecode.. which is the same ones I used just a day before. Any Ideas thanks again and should I make this New post,

Inviato Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 3:46 am
Hmm from that picture everything looks ok.

Have you calibrated the timecodes? Go to the timecode settings tab and make sure your using the right timecodes?

Are there drivers for the Mac??

I don't have one of these mixers so I'm not really sure.

Maybe just a full on restart of the laptop?

Inviato Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 6:29 am
I got it all to work.... thanks again... small situation.. I am new with the Vinyl scene so I am Learning new. My situation is that when I am trying to blend songs the bpm jumps up and down and throws it out of wack? Any suggestion??

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 12:19 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)