Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Content unlimited

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Barrow1Home userMember since 2017
Why do I keep getting a pop up saying I need a content unlimited licence when I only use a home version? It says songs will only play for 30 seconds.

Inviato Mon 16 Jan 17 @ 9:17 pm
It is a separate subscription that is available to a home user as well as a pro user.

Inviato Mon 16 Jan 17 @ 9:41 pm
VDJ is not software that provides free music.

You either need to buy music and add it to the VDJ library, or rent music from Content Unlimited for $10 per month (the rented music does not belong to you and you can't record it).

Inviato Mon 16 Jan 17 @ 10:03 pm
If you stop paying your subscription, you will no longer have access to the songs that you rented.

Inviato Mon 16 Jan 17 @ 10:55 pm
Barrow1Home userMember since 2017
Couple of things.... First, thanks so much for the quick replies and sensible answers!! Only my 3rd post and all 3 issues resolved. Second, I really must be more careful before I post silly questions in the forum. Turns out, instead of searching my local drive for a track, I had somehow clicked Content Unlimited, so was actally searching online. Now back searching local drive and no popup. Thanks again....great to know there is so much good support out there.

Inviato Tue 17 Jan 17 @ 6:25 pm
When is the Content Unlimited library going to be updated? The selection is complete crap, major top hits aren't available.

Inviato Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 4:15 am
masondsmith wrote :
When is the Content Unlimited library going to be updated? The selection is complete crap, major top hits aren't available.

It's content from iDJPool, so it's up to them (but they are based on Promo Only licenses, so it's the record companies that decides what can be included)

On their webpage iDJPool says they add new content daily (and probably also remove old content, because the Promo Only licenses for the content run out)

But you could contact iDJPool directly and ask them

Inviato Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 7:05 am
Mr.843PRO InfinityMember since 2016
I'm new to DJ'ing and I'm just trying to figure how/where do you get the voice overs from? Someone out there help this newbie out.

Inviato Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 11:48 am
Google has millions of them and there's literally hundreds of threads on here about the same thing.

Inviato Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 12:11 pm
Rather than "voice over", look for "jingle" or "DJ drop".

Inviato Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 4:52 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)