Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: History

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi guys,

Right, uninstalled VDJ 8 but didn't delete settings, history etc. I also installed VDJ 7 but I did delete all settings and history.
Only reason why I uninstalled is I had to press the play button twice for the deck to play in VDJ 8, this didn't happen in 7 and has never happened in 8 until now.
Tried rolling windows back before uninstalling any VDJ, this didn't work. Tried an older version on 8 and the problem was still there, this is why I uninstalled both versions of VDJ.
Anyway, not fussed about that, more bothered that I've lost my history. Is there any way of recovering this???
I've just seen today that my playlist history is online in "my sets", could this be downloaded and then used to "put back my history"

Cheers,

Craig

Inviato Tue 17 Jan 17 @ 5:03 pm
You said, "I had to press the play button twice for the deck to play in VDJ 8". Press what twice, a controller or a tab on the skin?

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 12:11 am
djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I thought it was the controller at first, but when I clicked the play button in the software the same issue occurred. Click (or press) once nothing would happen, i.e the track wouldn't play, click (or press) for the second time and the track would start.
As I say not too fussed about that, it's getting back the history I've lost.

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 12:50 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
have you checked the recycle bin?

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 12:52 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)