Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Removing a song quickly and easily from a playlist/sidelist with drag and drop

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

As far as I can remember in the old days with vers.7etc. you could simply drag and drop a song out of a playlist/sidelist... nowadays for whatever reason that doesn't work anymore :-(

So would it be possible to put a paper bin somewhere on the skin that with the right scripting could achieve this function, it wouldn't delete the song completely, it just removes it from the current list ...
Maybe here, or here;

X marks the spot in my opinion, but it could be anywhere on the skin ;-)

regards
ray

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 1:26 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
The script is just "browser_remove"

although it would be drag & drop, just click track and click button,
I'm sure you already know ray but for anyone else the "Automix Live" pad page has a button to do this; shiftpad 4

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 2:45 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'd still prefer the original way not "old way" as some call it, more is required nowadays than the simple and quicker way of just click and drag out of the list and drop, simple used to be best... just my twopenneth for what it's worth.

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 4:15 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
raypitman wrote :
So would it be possible to put a paper bin somewhere

Afaik, we skinners can't know if the sideview tab is open or closed, nor its size. So such a button in the area you're describing would overlap on some other browser's layouts. Thus it's possible to put anywhere else. Such a button would be hard to integrate in a logical place, maybe in a button bar like phantom did in silversleek.

Also drag n drop on this button can't work, you would have to select the file, then click the button (pretty much as fast as rightclick for menu / choose remove). So that's where your request goes, to allow drag'n drop on skin buttons.

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 7:12 pm
OMG
@ Loco,
that does'nt work for me, I set this button with your script(pasted it), but it does not do anything at all ;-(

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 11:36 pm
Yes Loco, shift pad 4 works fine, but not everybody has pads, or your pages, some peeps still just work with a mouse.

FRUiT, sorry my friend, I don't think that this is skin related .. I was just thinking too far out of the box, my bad.

Tayla, please don't mis quote me, I have a lot of respect for you and the work that you do. But please respect my wishes.

This is not a skin related wish, it's something that should be intergrated into ver.8.2 to compensate for as it used to be in previous versions.

So I think this one for the devs, IMVHO

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 11:37 pm

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 17 @ 5:21 pm

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 18 @ 7:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)