Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Touch Sensitivity on Non midi cd players

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

is there any way on the software end or otherwise to reduce that gap in sound when releasing the jog when scratching on non midi cd players like the cdj 800's? i know there is a setting in vdj by the name of ramp scratch...but that seems to only work for controllers(or midi capable cd players).

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 17 @ 2:34 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What is your VDJ version?

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 17 @ 7:33 am
8.2 3523

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 17 @ 11:30 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Please update to the latest version.
There was a fix for scratch related gaps while doing a forwardscratch.
Maybe that'll fix your issue.

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 17 @ 1:35 pm
I wil try the update....but i have both touchwheelbackspin and touchwheelforwardspin options disabled anyway...also ramp scratch time at 0.these options are under controllers in the options groupings.these settings only seem to affect controllers...not cd players in tc mode.seein that the pioneer players,cdj 800 in my case,have touch sensitive platters...was thinking it the vdj settings would work for this also.but the controllers have touch sensitivity settings(shift deck 3,shift deck 4) which works...but the cdjs doesnt have these hardware options....so was wondering if there was anything on the software end.

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 17 @ 3:30 pm
TC mode depends on how the CD player itself behaves.
If the CD player (CDJ 800) introduce a delay on playing back the signal at normal speed after forward scratch, so will the software.

So, make sure that on your CDJ800 the "touch/release" vinyl speed is all way to the left and that the knob is working properly (test it with an audio CD to see if it works as it should)

Inviato Wed 22 Feb 17 @ 11:30 am
Tanks phantom...had a feelings so.yh i have that knob all the way to left and i can confirm the knob works....so i think i will have to get use to this..it's probably more of a technique thing.

Inviato Wed 22 Feb 17 @ 11:57 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)