Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Problums Broadcasting

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

My station has been down for about a month and a half now..Got some of the problems fixed but not the ones with Virtual DJ...Using the IP Address and the port from the server and the password..I can get Winamp to work using shoutcast and myreadostrem..The 1st thing Ive came across is that Virtual DJ isent using the USB Audio Codec(Wasapi)..How can I fix that?..And #2...I Put in the IP address in the setup to broadcast on my Radio Station and along with the port and the Password...However the Session Name and the Session Genre and the Other Fields If I input any information in these fields it wont work at all..It says Error Disconnecting Reconnecting...Never the less I cant broadcast using Virtual DJ now it was working fine as of Jan. 5th and about that time everything quit and I havent had any luck getting things up and going agian...Today I turned off all the internet security and a friend was working on the webpage Im using and made some adjustments there and we dot Winamp to work BUT not Virtual DJ...Can anyone point us in the right direction in thes matter??? PLEASE....Mikes1Joker

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 17 @ 10:48 pm
Can Someone tell me whats wrong with Virtual DJ?..

Inviato Wed 22 Feb 17 @ 11:48 pm
virtual dj is working fine for broadcasting to shoutcast maybe its something you are doing wrong

what type of server are you trying to broadcast to?

Inviato Thu 23 Feb 17 @ 12:05 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)