Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Filter Folder Question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

If I create I filter folder called "Apple"

Is it possible that if the folder is set up like: "User 2 contains Apple" That it will change the song color to green?

Say like "User 2 contains Apple make GREEN"

If this is possible what is the syntax for it?

I need to per event change song colors, then I can reset the "User field" once over and my filter is back empty. I would like it for when I search the songs in my media they are changed as well. So I guess can a filter folder also change song colors? Or prevent a song from being searched as long in in a filter?

Thanks!

Inviato Tue 07 Mar 17 @ 7:06 pm
the filter folder wont make them all green, that would require a script, probably a very complicated one. But once they are all in a filter folder, just select all of them and then go into tag editor and you can then set them all green in one go.

Inviato Tue 07 Mar 17 @ 8:53 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I don't get why you want to filter and color them?

If you are supposed to just play the "Apple" songs, then just take the songs from your "user2 contains apple" filter folder.

Inviato Wed 08 Mar 17 @ 8:45 am
In my mind the way I am trying to make it work is being able to make a play list or filter folder.

Basically on a per event basis I would like to have a "USER 2 contains" to be what ever color I choose.
This way when I search in the main search folder I will see if a title is being flagged, marked as in the filter folder or playlist.

Say I want to exclude titles from search only on a per event basis

User 2 seems like the best option... as it is an open tag area

Inviato Sat 11 Mar 17 @ 12:40 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Okay, so lets say you want to exclude all tracks that has "apple" in the user2 field.
Create a filter folder with action set to: user2 contains "apple"
Now select all tracks in that filter folder, right click -> tag editor -> set a color of your choice.

Inviato Mon 13 Mar 17 @ 9:41 am
Would it not just be easier to exclude them by creating a folder set as " user2 does not contain apple"

EDIT - actually I can see your point now I think about it

Inviato Mon 13 Mar 17 @ 9:45 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)