Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Issue with tempo when loading some songs on deck

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Having an issue when I load some songs, not all, they start out with the tempo too high or too low. I have to manually adjust the tempo bar back to zero point to make it right. I already analyzed my entire music library for bpm. Still keeps doing it

Is there a setting I am missing? Nothing worse than starting a song with it either running too fast or too slow and having to adjust the tempo everytime. I don't think its an issue with my controller.

I am using a pioneer-DDJ-SB2

Inviato Tue 07 Mar 17 @ 10:13 pm
do you have another track loaded on the other deck and its matching the bpm to that one on load? BTW try to only post your question once, some people seem to get annoyed with duplicates.

Inviato Tue 07 Mar 17 @ 10:15 pm
yes, have another track on the deck but its on pause, not playing. I even tried it with other deck empty and as soon as I drag the song in to the deck, the temp bar moves up...in

Inviato Tue 07 Mar 17 @ 10:16 pm
Andy7689 wrote :
do you have another track loaded on the other deck and its matching the bpm to that one on load? BTW try to only post your question once, some people seem to get annoyed with duplicates.

I saw that it posted twice. Cant figure out how to delete the duplicate. Thanks for responding soo quickly.

Inviato Tue 07 Mar 17 @ 10:20 pm
well it doesnt matter if it is paused or not, if you have "match bpm on load" set to yes. Strange if it is doing it when nothing loaded on other deck though. You dont have anything loaded to deck 3 or 4 which you cant see have you? go into the config settings and turn off "autobpmmatch" i think its called. On the skin at the top you can switch to 4 deck and 6 deck view to see if anything loaded accidentally

Inviato Tue 07 Mar 17 @ 10:22 pm
Andy,

I think that did the trick! Many thanks. Now can you explain how I delete duplicate posts? lol..

Thanks again,

Jim

Inviato Tue 07 Mar 17 @ 10:26 pm
Glad its sorted. You cant do it yourself. Just comment on it again saying "duplicate please delete" and the moderators will delete it

Inviato Tue 07 Mar 17 @ 10:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)