Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Need Help w/ Effect-Loop Macro

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I would like to go into a 1/2 loop if the default Atomix Echo effect Slider 1 is in LOCK. Problem is that it only works intermittently. It seems to work better ( but not 100%) if i start the knob at 00% and slowly turn to its max position. If i bang it there as fast as the know turns, It never loops. Yet under any circumstance (stress or speed), it always goes into LOCK mode at the knobs max position.

Here's the code I think it should be...
Hardware: Traktor Kontrol F1
Key: Filter1

Action:
deck 1 effect_slider 1 1 & deck 1 param_equal "`get_effect_slider_text 1'`" "LOCK" ? loop 0.5 : loop_exit

Any insight as to why it works intermittently would be appreciated.

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 17 @ 8:02 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Honestly don't get what you're trying do but try this

deck 1 effect_slider 1 1 & deck 1 effect_slider "echo" 1 100% ? loop 0.5 : loop_exit

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 17 @ 8:35 pm
Thanks for your input! I want to experiment with looping the video the moment i echo-lock the music as to give visual the same effect as the audible. Your code works the same as mine with the same undesired intermittent result.

So i tested both yours and my script on APC 40 and MPD 32 knobs.... low and behold, works perfect.

Why don't the knobs on the F1 produce the same result. There is a difference tho... both Akai's are endless knobs and the F1 knobs are not. Although I don't see that as an issue. Any Ideas?

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 2:16 am
Just a note to say I tested the F1 knobs via MIDI-OX and they work fine... 0 - 127 smooth increment and reduction, not intermittent nor jumpy.

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 3:01 am

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 6:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)