Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: purchased beats not working on my Numark MixTrack Quad

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

2mvp8102PRO SubscriberMember since 2014
I've gotten free beats, that work and free beats that don't work. Just purchased some beats from Beatport and when I try and play them on my Quad .....distorted noise.....what's up with that???????

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 4:12 pm
Beats? You mean drum loop samples?

What format are they in, and what's the sample rate & bit depth? That's the most likely issue - they're in a format that your audio interface (or VDJ) can't handle.

16 bit 44.1khz is CD standard. If they're higher than that, not only is it pointless from an audio POV (unless your ears and equipment are exceptional), but you can run into issues like you're having now.

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 4:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 5:27 pm
2mvp8102PRO SubscriberMember since 2014
groovindj wrote :
Beats? You mean drum loop samples?

What format are they in, and what's the sample rate & bit depth? That's the most likely issue - they're in a format that your audio interface (or VDJ) can't handle.

16 bit 44.1khz is CD standard. If they're higher than that, not only is it pointless from an audio POV (unless your ears and equipment are exceptional), but you can run into issues like you're having now.

yes, they are loop samples....I'll have to read up on the other info you provided.....thanks

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 8:15 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)