Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pc to Pc Broadcast - The Equinox Event

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Well, as of 8:48 am, March 21st, 2017. I can safely tell the World, that Imajika successfully completed part 1 of 4, in the Equinox/Solstice Series. As stated, right at 2:00 pm, Imaika started the March 20th Equinox Event and continued to run until 12:23 am, March 21st, 2017. All participants and DJ are resting comfortably.
I had the honour of watching Imajika at his best, in his element for 10+ hours. And let me tell you, WHAT A SHOW!!!!!
First song; Alan Parsons Project – Dream Within A Dream/The Raven, running 8 minutes 12 seconds; taken from; Alan Parsons Project Discography; Tales Of Mystery And Imagination, 1976. Last song; Lynyrd Skynyrd – Free Bird (Alternate Take), running 14 minutes 55 seconds; taken from; Lynyrd Skynyrd Discography; Extras and Bootleg; One More From The Road, (25th Anniversary Release) 2001.
If you were one of the few, Imajika and Company hope that you enjoyed the broadcast as much as Imajika enjoyed bringing to you. This, the Equinox/Soltice Series has been in planning for the last year and a half, or so. Many meetings (some which ended in yelling matches), and a whole lot of collaboration from other folks have allowed for this to happen.
Imajika is not sponsored by any Business, Conglomerate, or Orgininzation. Nor does Imajika wish to be. NO money passed between hands, nor EVER will. This is a labour of Love, plain and simple, and Imajika does this only for the love of the music. See you again at Soltice.
Imajika and Company Thank You.

Inviato Tue 21 Mar 17 @ 4:51 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)