Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Camera input

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I use manycam as a camera input, previously on a mac I had no issues. I recently switched to a pc laptop and the manycam feed no longer shows in VDJ. I get the error message shown below. I have no issues seeing the feed within the manycam app, only within VDJ. Please advise. Thanks

Inviato Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 11:27 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Manycam seems to work fine here.
Are you sure you have the correct camera selected?

Inviato Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 1:00 pm
Yes, Manycam is the camera input and I am able to see the feed within the manycam app. Does that error appear to be a VDJ error code?

Inviato Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 4:05 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The error code -2147024891 indicates 'access denied'.
You did try the 'Camera' dial in the vdj camera options on all the available inputs?

Inviato Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 4:17 pm
Yeah, the build in webcam and the manycam were the only 2 options.

Now that I think about it, the anti-virus blocked the Webcam from activating. I'll try overriding that, hopfully that will allow the manycam access to the video output. I'll test and circle back. Thanks Adion!

Inviato Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 5:49 pm
dj5826 wrote :
I am able to see the feed within the manycam app

You're running this app at the same time as VDJ? Maybe that's why VDJ can't see the camera feed - it's being used by the app.

Inviato Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 5:50 pm
It has to be running. That's what the phone connects to. I had it working fine on my mac. Will have to test with the anti-virus.

Inviato Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 6:52 pm
Confirmed. The anti-virus was blocking it. I was able to disable the Webcam protection and manycam worked. Thanks all

Inviato Fri 24 Mar 17 @ 2:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)