Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Loop Button not functioning properly/Interruptions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

With the new update, my loop button now causes an interruption to the flow of the track. It used to sound as it was one sound. Now, when I even attempt to loop, it brakes the track and interrupts the flow.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Inviato Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 1:44 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I've no idea what you mean and I've used v8 a lot, a video is probably needed at this point.

Inviato Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 5:28 am
When i hit the loop button, it does not go with the flow (sounds like one sound on repeat with no interruptions). But now, when I attempt to loop a song, It causes a disruption and it sounds like it is starting a new track

Inviato Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 4:25 pm
Do you have quantize turned on (in your loop section)? Oh yeah and are you using a built in skins button or is this custom code you have in the button. You might have some code that starts the loop from a cue point...

Inviato Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 4:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If your loop is at the beginning of the track, maybe you have the Loop Back mode enabled ?

Inviato Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 5:50 pm
I have both enabled and it is still doing it. It is weird because it never happened before.....maybe it's my computer or the coding of the loop? Has this happened before?

And I will upload a video shortly to show you what I mean

Inviato Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 8:19 pm
Never thought of that @djdad. Like djdad mentioned are you looping too close to the beginning of the track? Because you just said yes (as though you do have loop back (instead of loop forward) enabled. If you press loop for say 4 beats (with loopBACK enabled) and you're only 2 beats into the song, it will jump oddly.

Inviato Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 9:18 pm
Hey guys, so I fixed the problem. The original BPM of the track was off (Must have accidently messed around with it) and it caused the loop to interrupt the flow.

But thank you all for responding and trying to help! Amazing support forum :)

Inviato Thu 06 Apr 17 @ 3:27 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)