Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Spotify and Automix.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Stress testing Spotify in automix. I can pretty reliably freeze up VDJ if I move around too fast, trying to load different songs. I realize it's got a slow load time, but I wasn't expecting it to freeze. MSI i7 8gb ram Windows 10 home version 1607 VDJ 8.2 b3678

Inviato Sat 15 Apr 17 @ 10:06 pm
ive been having the same problem with the freezing since the lastest builds going from different files never had that problem b4

Inviato Sun 16 Apr 17 @ 1:01 am
It's limited to only load one track at the time when using Spotify. It's Spotify's rules (there is an official statement about it in this forum), so if you jump around I think you will hit a wait position sometimes.
Personally I don't think I would use Spotify files in Automix mode
I would only use Spotify for the occasional track I don't have

Inviato Sun 16 Apr 17 @ 12:10 pm
I get that Klaus, but it shouldn't cause VDJ to freeze.

Inviato Sun 16 Apr 17 @ 1:37 pm
I've been experimenting with this over the past 2 days and yea you definitely only wanna load Spotify tracks sparingly. so space them out in your mix and you should be ok.

Inviato Mon 17 Apr 17 @ 3:30 am
DJ Big Deez wrote :

When you say freeze do you mean actually freeze - or simply stop playing?

If it freezes so that you can't load a local track on the other deck and play it, then I agree with you. It shouldn't fo that

If it just stops playing it's probably because it's currently not getting anything on the track you want to play from the download - possible because it's still working on the last track

Inviato Mon 17 Apr 17 @ 12:27 pm
Freeze - The Program freezes, ie. can't control the program. Music keeps playing but that's it. - Dan McEwing

Inviato Mon 17 Apr 17 @ 8:47 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
DJ Big Deez wrote :

When you say freeze do you mean actually freeze - or simply stop playing?

If it freezes so that you can't load a local track on the other deck and play it, then I agree with you. It shouldn't fo that

If it just stops playing it's probably because it's currently not getting anything on the track you want to play from the download - possible because it's still working on the last track

Freeze - The Program freezes, ie. can't control the program. Music keeps playing but that's it. - Dan McEwing

Inviato Mon 17 Apr 17 @ 8:48 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)